Hobbies

Recently I started becoming more intentional with my hobbies and things that give me life. My highest priority is to be a wife and mom. Daily I give my all and it is truly the best gift from God but I also have learned that taking care of myself is of utmost importance because this will allow me to be the best version of myself. Then I can fully be present to my family daily. 

So, I've started to focus on being intentional again with doing something daily by myself or others that I love. A few of my hobbies include cooking, reading, listening to music, and spending time with family or friends. 

I have also realized that it's been fun with my toddler to try something new weekly because it's such a joy experiencing life through her eyes. I am starting to push myself to try to do something new weekly that I've never done before or haven't done in a while.

As a family we also love to play board games and try to do so twice or three times a week. We include our toddler and even though she doesn't really comprehend what some games are all about, we all have fun creating this new family routine. We also play Jenga and at three she's been excelling at it which is a joy to see!

We do like to visit a new place weekly also since we live in New York City and we have realized that there's  so much activities which is a great added bonus. 

Until next time and I might write a follow-up post to share of other fun things we have been doing!

Comments

Popular Posts